The most popular Indian card game is Teen Patti. It is well known that Poker is a popular card game among the general public, however, if you are a fan of Teen Patti then you may be curious about how to begin playing the game. Poker is a well-known card game that is popular among the general public. However, if you are looking for a different type of card game, then Teen Patti may be the perfect choice for you.
What is poker?
Poker as a card game has evolved a lot through the centuries, with its various variants all across the globe. Some of the popular variants of poker are Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and Seven Card Stud.
Here are some basic fundamentals of Poker game–
- The objective of poker is to create the best five card hand out of the two hole cards which is dealt to each player and five community cards on the table.
- Each hand starts with two players making a small blind bet and a big blind bet. These bets jump-start the action and set up the pot.
- Two private cards or hole cards are received by each player and five community cards are placed facing up at the center.
- Players take turns to bet, check, and fold in multiple rounds and the options provided are check, bet, fold, or raise.
- The hand rankings are as follows: Royal Flush> Straight Flush> Four of a kind> Full House> Straight> Three of a Kind> Two Pair.
- If there are still players left after the last betting round, there’s a final table. Players show their hole cards and whoever has the best hand at the end wins the pot.
Basics of Teen Patti-
Teen patti which is often referred as Indian Poker, which is somehow similar to poker but comparatively easier than poker. The game involves dealing three cards to each player and whoever has the best hands of the three cards wins the game.
Here are some basic teen patti rules that is a must for a player to know-
- The main aim of the game is to make the best of three hands in the round and win the poker chips or the favorable money.
- The initial bet placed by players is called “ante” which is kept inside the pot.
- Each player deals three cards face down.
- Players take turns to bet or fold in a clockwise direction and usually there are two-three rounds of betting.
- The ranking of the hands defines the value of the card which is as follows:
Ace> King> Queen> 10 > 9> 8> 7> 6> 5> 4>3 >2
- Players who have not folded their hands reveal their cards after the final betting round and the player with the highest hand ranking wins the pot or betting money placed.
Strategies to the win-win-
- Playing strategic poker involves bluffing in which players tend to read opponents body language and make their next move accordingly. Bluffing somehow helps you to make informed decisions.
- Playing strategic teen patti while playing teen patti, following and observing the betting pattern of your opponents and trying to keep a poker face when opponents try to guess your game.
Poker is one of the oldest and most popular card games in the world. Professionals and amateurs alike have been playing poker for decades. It’s a fun card game that you can play with family and friends. Poker plays along the same lines as any other card game, but you need to be able to read your opponent’s lines well enough to make smart bets. Poker is a safe and fun game to play.