The Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 established the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization as a statutory entity to administer the EPF. The official government website for the EPFO Portal, offers all relevant information. The EPFO Unified Portal, where one may log in using their username to monitor the status of Provident Fund, helps to computerize and simplify procedures for both the employer and the employee. You can use your UAN (Universal Account Number) to check and claim your Provident Fund contributions by login EPFO UAN Member Portal. The EPFO website now offers a variety of online services that EPF account holders can use. We’ll be discussing major services offers of epfo and how we can access them.
How to Register on EPFO Portal?
By signing up on the EPFO member site, you can access a variety of online services. You can register for an account on the EPFO portal if you have an EPF account by following the instructions below:
- Click “Activate UAN” on the EPFO member portal.
- For registration, you must supply personal information like your UAN/member ID, Aadhaar number, DOB, name, mobile number, and captcha code.
- An authorization PIN will be given to the registered cellphone number when you provide the necessary information and submit. To verify your information, enter the PIN. Congratulations! Your registration on the EPF/UAN member portal was successful.
EPFO Login for Employees & Employers
- Visit the EPFO website.
- Select “For Employees” from the “Services” box.
- Navigate to Member UAN/Online Services (under “Services” on the new dashboard). You can also go straight to the e-SEWA/EPFO Member Portal.
- Now, if you have an activated UAN, you can log in using it (Universal Account Number). There is also a button to activate UAN under the “login” section. If you haven’t activated it, click “Activate UAN” and follow the directions under “How to Register on the EPFO Portal?” if you haven’t already.
- After activating your UAN, you can log in at any time to view your Provident Fund balance and the progress of any claims, such as PF settlements or partial PF withdrawals.
- Visit the EPFO website and select “For Employers” from the list of services.
- The new dashboard presents the following page; click on “Online ECR/Challan Submission/OTCP” under “Services.” One can proceed directly to the EPF Unified Portal for Employers (be sure to login in “Employer’s Sign In” and not “Establishment Sign In,” or switch the choice that displays below the sign in page).
- After successfully registering his establishment, the Employer can log in using his username. There is a choice for “Online Registration of Establishment” under “Services.” Before continuing, read the directions.
EPFO Password Reset
You can reset your password by following the instructions below if you’ve forgotten your EPF login password.
- Choose “Forgot Password” when you go to the EPFO/UAN e-Sewa Portal.
- Type your Universal Account Number in the box.
- Check the captcha.
- OTP that will be issued to your cell phone number, into the box. Fill the OTP.
- You will be taken to a page to change your password.
- Put your new password.
- Click on “Confirm.”
Services Offered at EPFO Portal
Epfo offers various services after the digitization Below we have two major services offers by EPFO official portal :
One EPFO Account :
One Employee-One EPFO Account is a feature that EPFO recently introduced on its portal, allowing EPF account holders to unite all of their PF accounts under their UANs without the employer’s involvement. The facility makes sure that as quickly as feasible, various accounts are combined and consolidated under one UAN.
Pensioner’s Portal :
For assistance with pension-related questions, the EPFO website now offers a Pensioner’s Portal. Pensioners can submit Jeevan Praman Patra and verify their Pension Payment Order (PPO) number, passbook information, and pension credit information.